GLEC Vietnam 2020 TIMELINE (http://www.gleader.org/51)
Online Preliminary Round
Dec. 25, 2019 ~ Jan. 25, 2020
Announcement of Successful Applicants
Feb. 7, 2020
Registration (Payment) for Final Round
Feb. 7 ~ Feb. 14, 2020
Print-out Admission Tickets
Feb. 18 ~ Feb 22, 2020
Feb. 22 ~ Feb. 23, 2020
Hanoi: ThangLong University
Announcement of Final Winners
Mar. 20, 2020
Early ~ Mid Apr. 2020
Ton Duc Thang University
 ★Next Step★ To-Do List for Online Preliminary Round by January 25, 2020
1. Check the Topics for your track and submit the Application Form.
2. After submitting the application form, please check your own e-mail inbox.
3. The successful applicant for the Final Round will be announced on February 7 through www.gleader.vn
 Preliminary Round – Application Registration Steps
Details (Read Carefully)
Go to the Registration site: http://www.gleader.vn/registration_pre
Choose the contest section you paid for.
Fill out and submit the Registration Form (A 13 digit Order Number can be found at the Payment Receipt)
- Speech Documents: Application Form, Photo ID, Speech Record File, and Speech Script
- Essay Documents: Application Form, Photo ID, and Essay
- Speech and Essay Documents: Application Form, Photo ID, Speech Record File, Speech Script, and Essay
After submitting the registration form, please check the confirmation of submission through your e-mail.
 Application File Details
Sample Speeches and Essays from previous GLECs may be seen in the link here.
Both Speech & Essay
- All applicants must submit an ID photo which clearly shows their face (ex. Passport photo)
- If you don't have a scanned ID picture, you may take a clear photo of yourself using cellphones
- ID Photo should be taken within 6 months
- Sample Photo
- Do not go over the time limit.
▶ Elementary: 3 minutes
▶ Junior High: 4 minutes
▶ High School: 4 minutes
▶ University : 5 minutes
- Applicants may record their voices using cellphones using recording Apps or laptops.
- Submit in MP3 or WMA formats only
- There is no word limit for a script as long as you keep the time limit
- The voice recording file and the speech script file must have the exact same contents.
- Do not go over the word limit.
- All tracks: 500~700 words
- Please clearly divide paragraphs using the ENTER Key
 Final Round
The Final Rounds will be held at both Hanoi (ThangLong University) and Ho Chi Minh (Ton Duc Thang University).
Final Round dates for participants may be on Feb. 22 or Feb. 23.
This information will be on the Admission Ticket which will be available for Final Round participants.
However, participants may not be able to attend the Final Round at their preferred city depending on the number of participants per city and dates.
For more details on GLEC, please carefully read guidelines and regulations on the FAQ menu (CLICK) on our website.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns regarding any topic covered within this e-mail as well as any others.
Thank you for participating in GLEC Viet Nam!